How are you doing? Today I’m going to share this very easy pie recipe with you guys. It’s been a long time since I have posted my last recipe, so hopefully you enjoy this! That week we had Easter inspired lesson so we decided to make some traditional Easter pies. We picked up this cake and it was so so easy to make and it’s not gonna take a long time! So, let’s get started! I hope so you are going to like this recipe!
What you will need:
– deciliter of flour
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda
– 100 grams of butter/ margarine
– 1 deciliter of sugar
– 1 egg
– 200 grams of peach
– 125 grams of curd
– 1 deciliter of cream
– 1/2 deciliter of sugar
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar
– 3/4 deciliter of flour
– 2 tablespoon of sugar
– 25 grams of butter/margarine
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees warm. Grease your pie casserole.
2. Mix the flour and baking soda together. Whisk the butter and sugar in another bowl until you have a bluffy mixture. Add the g. Add the flour mixture and mix it until it’s all smooth.
3. Put the base mixture to the pie casserole. Bake the base in the oven for 10 minutes. When it’s in the oven you can start to work with the filling.
4. Chop the peach to a small pieces. Mix all the filling ingredients together.
5. Now we are going to start working with the topping. Mix the flour and sugar together. Add the butter and pluck it to the flour with your hands.
6. Poor the curd mixture on the base to a plane layer. Sprinkle the topping on the curd mixture.
7. Bake the pie in the oven for 20 minutes or until the curd mixture is getting fixed and the topping is getting a brown-gold cover.
That was all!♥ So easy to make as you can realize! Remember that you can also use different fruits than only peaches! Coment down below what you think and let me know your thoughts about this recipe! See you next time, By the way I’m quite excited aboput the following post! Get excited♥
P.S. What you think about the new edited look of the pictures?!
With the best greetings Maria♥