Two weeks ago we made cream puffs and they didn’t turn out as well as we thought. We made two doughs until we got the best one which we used then. I just one to say that don’t give up when you are making this ’cause it would be harder than you have maybe thought. I don’t want to scare you with my sayings, just take your time and don’t give up. Btw from this recipe you get quite many cream puffs, just wanted to say! But now let’s get into this post, hope so you like this!♥
What you will need:
– 1 1/2 deciliter of water
– 75 grams of butter
– 1 1/2 deciliter of flour
– 3 eggs
1. Boil your water and butter in the kettle. Add the flour. Mix it hard until you got a fixed ball from the mixture. Let the mixture cool for a good hour or until it’s not warm anymore.
2. Add the eggs one at a time and mix it hard with the mixer all the time. Extend your mixing even longer after every one egg, after you have broke the third egg you should mix it for 3-4 minutes.
3. Put the douhg on a greaseproof paper with a spoon. Don’t make too big pieces from them because they rice in the oven so much bigger.
The dough shouldn’t look like this, we failed this one! Don’t use this photo as a guide!
4. Preheat your oven for 200 degrees warm. After that put it to the oven for a 25 minutes or even longer. The cream puffs are ready to take out from the oven when they have a gold-brown cover.
5. Let them cool before adding the filling. For the filling you can use any ingredients you would like to. Cream puffs can also be a salty dish. We used some berries and cream.
6. Your cream puffs are raedy to serve. Enjoy!
This was all for today! Hope you liked this post and see you soon!♥
P.S I’m so sorry that we don’t have pictures to share here! We hadn’t enough time to make it possible!
P.P.S. What you think about the new edited look of the pictures?! I’m not sure..
With the best greetings Maria♥