Today I’m going to share this chocolate muffins recipe with you! It’s such a easy recipe and very delicious. I hope so that you like this and yeap, no longer talking! Let’s get into that♥
What you will need:
– 2 eggs
– 1 1/2 deciliter of sugar
– 1 deciliter of milk
– 75 grams of butter (melted)
– 1 teaspon of vanilla sugar
– 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
– 2 deciliter of flour
– 1/2 deciliter of chocolate powder
– 1 chocolate bar (180g)
1. Whisk the eggs and sugar together until you have a stick foam. Add the milk, melted and cooled butter and all the dry ingredients which have already added together. Mix until you have a smooth mixture.
2. Chop the chocolates you have chosen and add those to the mixture and mix hard.
3. Add the dough to the muffins casseroles but don’t fill them so full because they rise in the oven.
4. Heat your oven for 200 degrees warm. Bake the muffins in the oven for 15 minutes.
5. And now you have your own cooked muffins. If you have time and if you want you can also decorate those muffins. I was quite lazy so I didn’t.
That’s all for today and hope you like this post! See you in the next post!♥
With the best greetings Maria♥