So how are you doing? I’m doing absolutely fine and everything is going good. Today’s recipe is going to be this very easy strawberry-yogurt ice cream dessert. It’s so so easy to make and I think you can absolutely make it right! It’s also very fast to make if you want fast something delicious!♥ So yeah, I’m not gonna talk anymore so let’s get started!
Strawberry-yogurt ice cream♥
What you will need:
– 4 deciliter of strawberry
– 1/2 deciliter of icing sugar
– 2 tablespoon of milk
– 1 desiliter of natural yogurt
So as you can realize you don’t need at least nothing special to make this dessert. All the ingredients are so ordinary and I think that you can find those things also from your house. But now, let me show how you can make that:
1. Smash your icy strawberries in your blender.
2. Add the sugar, milk and yogurt. Mix all the igredients in a bowl until it’s all mixed and you have a smooth mixture.
3. Put your mixture to the freezer and let it be there. You can mix few times the mixture when it’s in the freezer so you can have even smoother mixture.
4. Put your mixture to the serving dish and decorate your dessert in the way you like to.
With the best regards Maria♥