How are you doing? I haven’t posted in a really long time and I apologize for that. The reason is that I have been very busy lately but I’m back again! So today I’m going to share these two awesome tasty recipes with you. We made some broiler wok and French loaf so I decided to make a post about that. Hopefully you like this and let’s get starred!
What you will need:
– 1 carrot
-1/2 of onion
– a piece of leek
– 1 tablespoon of oil
– 2 teaspoons of curry
-150 grams of broiler
– 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
– 1-2 decilitre of water
– 1/4 of sweet pepper
-1 deciliter of broccoli
– 1/2 teaspoon of pepper powder
– Pinch of black pepper
1. Wash, peel and chop all your vegetables and the broiler. (carrot, leek, onion, sweet pepper and broccoli)
2. Heat your oil on your frying pan. Add the curry and mix it in the oil for a while. Add the broiler pieces and brown them. Be carefully because they will burn quite easily.
3. Add the carrot, onion, leek and broccoli. Fry them for a few minutes with the broiler pieces. Add the water. Simmer the meal under the cover for ten minutes.
4. Throw your sweet pepper, soy and the spices to the frying pan, Simmer the meal for another ten minutes until it’s all cooked. Check the taste of the meal. Add the spices if you want in the way you like to.
So that’s all about the broiler wok! I hope so that you will try it♥ It was so tasty, suitably sweet and spicy at a time♥
Now we are going to jump in to the next recipe! I’m going to show how you can make your own French loaf. I personally liked that so much, especially with the broiler wok. They go together really well♥ Yeap, let’s get started!♥
What you will need:
– 2 1/2 deciliter of water or milk
– 25 grams of yeast
– 2 tablespoon of sugar,syrap or honey
– 1 tablespoon of salt
– 5-7 deciliter of flour
– 2 tablespoon of oil
1. Heat the milk or water to +37 degrees warm.
2. Add the yeast in a little pieces and mix carefully.
3. Add the sugar, salt and 2 desiliter of flour. Mix the dough quite hard with a wooden fork.
4. Add the flour gradually and help the dough to get smooth with your hand. Add the oil and also continue adding the flour until the dough gets out from your hand.
5. Let the dough rise under a cloth in a warm place for a 20 to 30 minutes.
6. When the dough has risen enough take it out from the bowl and start to knead the dough.
7. Cut your dough into three pieces and start to roll the pieces to a square. When you have done that roll the square from one corner to another. In that way you should have the right looking loaf.
8. Put the French loaves to a baking tray and let them rise again. Preheat your oven for 225 degrees.
9. When the French loaves have rised enough cut oblique incision to the top of the loaves. If you want a crispy cover to your loaves add some water to the top of the loaves.
10. Cook your French loaves in the oven for about 15 minutes. if you want even crispier top to your loaves add some water when you are cooking them.
That was all for today! I hope so that you liked this post and don’t be afraid to test the recipes. Those are so easy to make and very tasty!♥ See you soon and hopefully you have an awesome day!♥
With the best greetings Maria♥