I found this recipe from Pinterest and I was so excited about that! It looked so delicious so I had to try it! Fortunately I did because the taste was amazing!♥ I have to say that the cake had already gone in one day in our family so you can think about how good it was! Hope you like this recipe and you get some inspiration! Let’s start!
P.S. My camera dead so I had to take this photos with my phone…
What you will need:
– 1 package of Oreos (I used Domino-cookies)
– 1 cup of butter, divided
– 1/2 of brown sugar
– 1 1/4 of whipping cream, divided
– 240/270 grams of milk/dark chocolate
1. Crush the cookies to a small pieces in a small plastic bag. I did it with the rolling pin which helped quite much. Then melt the other half of the butter and add the with the cookies. Mix. Press the mixture in to the bottom and sides to the pie pan. Put it to the fridge for 10 minutes.
2. Add the brown sugar and the other half of the butter to a saucepan. Put the stove to a small heat. Mix all the time and be sure it’s not gonna stick in. Cook it as long as the mixture is bubbling. After that continue the cooking for 1 more minute. Add 1/4 cup of the whipping cream to have a smooth mixture. Let it rest for 15 minutes. Poor the caramel on the cookies and spread nicely. Put it to the fridge for 30 minutes. Be sure it’s not gonna freeze in the fridge.
3. Chop the chocolate bars to a small chips. Put it to the bowl. Simmer the rest of the whipping cream in a small heat to have it warmer. Poor the whipping cream on the chocolate chips and let it stay there for 5 minutes. Then whisk the mixture for a smooth mass. Poor the chocolate on the caramel and put it to the fridge for final 30 minutes. Decorate if you want.
And it’s ready to taste!♥ That’s all for today’s! Hope you liked this post and see you soon!♥
With the best greetings Maria♥