So as you can read from the title we made some pizza quite long time ago. I don’t know how I haven’t done this post earlier but hopefully I’m here now to do that for you guys. It was easy to do so I believe in you. It’s not too hard to do! But yeah, so I think I haven’t more to say so let’s get into the pizza (♥♥♥) recipe.
What you will need:
– 25 grams of dry yeast
– 2 desilitres of water
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1/2 desilitres of butter
– 5 desilitres of flour
1. Add the yeast in little pieces to warm water.
2. After that add the other ingredients to the bowl and mix them all together. The best way to mix the dough is that you do it by your hands.
3. Let the dough rest in a warm place until it’s double in size.
4. Roll the dough for a circle on a floured table so it’s not gonna stick on that.
That’s all about the dough! So easy, what I said! So now we are going to hop into the filling. Actually you don’t have to use the same fillings which I used. You can make your own filling in the way you like to! Only thing what you have to do it’s you have to make the tomato sauce to the top of the pizza!
What you will need:
– 1 little onion
– 2 pieces of garlic
– 1 jar of peeled tomatoes
– 2 tablespoon of tomatoe puree
– Pinch of salt and black pepper
– 2 teaspoon of dried oregano
1. Peel and chop the onion and the garlic. Fry the onion and the garlic with oil until them have a nice gold color. it takes like two minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes, puree and and the spices but not the oregano. Let it boil for fifteen minutes..
3. Mix it for a smooth result and season with the oregano.
1. So first put the tomato sauce on top of the pizza dough.
2. Then put your own selected ingredients what you like to use on the topping. Be sure that you have already prepared them in that way you can put them on the top like washed, chopped etc…
Put the pizza to the oven which is 250 degrees temperature for 15 minutes!
With the best greetings Maria♥