How are you doing atm? I’m doing absolutely amazing. I just heard that we are going to come to visit you there in Sweden. It’s amazing! I can’t wait! Hopefully everthing goes fine and we are going to meet each other. Yeah, happy!!♥ Oops, now I should start telling the point of this post. So we cooked avocado pasta and strawberry quark. It was so delicious so I decided to share this with you guys there. Hopefully you like this post and let’s get started!
What you will need:
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1/2 of chili
– 1 lime
– 2 avocados
– black pepper
– 1/2 of olive oil
– some basil
– some parsley
– 30 grams of pecorino cheese
– 30 grams of parmesan cheese
– 400-500 grams of spaghetti or pasta
So that’s all what you will need. So actually you can change the amounts in the way you want.
1. Chop the garlic and chili and put it to the bowl. Squeeze the juice of the lime with them.
2. Cut the avocados for halves. Take the Stones of the avocados off and now chop them into little pieces. Put it to the bowl with garlic and chili.
3. Tear the herbs and shred the cheeses. Put it to the bowl with the other ingredients.
4. Add the salt, black pepper, olive oil and mix the all together . Don´t mix too hard because the avocados can break for too small pieces. Now it should look something like this.
5. Cook the spaghetti as long as it’s all cooked. Test that the spaghetti it’s not hard to eat. When it’s all cooked take the water off from the pot.
6. Mix the pasta and the sauce togehter. Share the pasta to the plates and decorate with cheese, black pepper and basil.
(Sorry about the quality of the photos)
And now to the other recipe. So we also made some strawberry quark for dessert. It was so yummy!♥ It’s so easy to make so I recommend all of you to test this recipe.
What you will need:
– 1tablespoon of vanilla sugar
– 1/2 desi liter of sugar
– 3/4 litre of strawberries
– 250 grams of quark
– 2 desi liter of whipped cream
– few of meringue
1. Whip the cream and when it’s ready add the quark with it. Mix all together.
2. Add the other ingredients and mix until you have mixed all together very carefully. You don’t have to break the meringue into too small pieces, if you do you can’t taste it from the quark.
3. Share the quark to the plates and decorate in the way you want.
With the best greetings, Maria♥