Few days ago I made some chocolate-vanilla pie. That was my second time I made this and I liked this as much as at the first time. So I´m not going to make a long story about this so now I’m going to share this recipe with you 🙂 I hope that you like this and I will love to if you comment something down below! Let’s go into this!♥
What you will need:
– 150 grams of butter
– 1 deciliter of sugar
– 1 egg
– 2 1/2 deciliter of flour
– 1/2 of cocoa powder
– 1 teaspoon of baking powder
– 185 grams of chocolate
– 2 deciliter of vanilla cream powder ( I’m not sure about the right word)
– 6 deciliter of milk
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar
Let’s get started!
1. First you have to measure your butter and sugar to the bowl.
2. Add the egg and mix the mixture until it’s all mixed.
3. Mix the flour, coco powder and baking powder together in another bowl.
Sorry about the shadow!
4. Mix the dry ingredients and the butter-sugar- egg mixture together. Mix until it looks all mixed.
5. Now when the dough it’s ready you can put it to the pie mould what is the size of 24-26 centimeter from one side to another. If you don’t have a mould in that size don’t worry, It’s not that important!
6. Bake that in the oven for ten minutes. The oven has to be 200 degrees warm.
7. Now we are going to do the vanilla topping! Mix the vanilla cream powder, milk and the vanilla sugar together. Let it stay for five minutes or until it’s thicker.
8. Take the pie from the oven. Then you have to slice the chocolate and put that on the top of the pie…
8. …and after that drop the vanilla cream to the top.
9. Put the pie back to the oven and let it stay there for 30-40 minutes or until the vanilla cream has a brown color.
And you are done for to taste that! So hope you like this and see you soon! I will love to see your comments♥
P.S. Sorry about the pictures! I know that the lighting it’s not perfect!